Friday Sharing w/You

Friday, July 25

FSY---Qualipreneur-(saved-for-web-&-devices)

FSYQ NC

Embark on an Unexpected Quality Journey of Transformation with FSY Qualipreneur.

Click to view my business brochure -

http://www.qualipreneur.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/FSYQ-Business-Brochure-Mar-8-2014.pdf

——————————-xoxo——————————–

 

Strength and Non-Strength.

All your life, people have told you to change and improve yourself. For your own good, please go and improve on your weaknesses. They are telling you how to be like them using their answers.

Today, should you be asked to complete a personality test; the result of the test will most likely to be presented in a way showing your strength and weaknesses. They probably will define your strength and weaknesses with simplicity means that your Strength in tasks that you’re good at doing whereas weaknesses portray that you’re terrible with the tasks given.

Let’s tweak the 80/20 principles a little bit to bring 100% of your output derived from your 20% of strength to combine with the other 80% of your non-strength (100% = 20%+80%).

In layman’s terms, Pareto demonstrated with his research that means 80% of your outcomes come from 20% of your effort which still holds true. But, I would like to tweak it a little bit. It really doesn’t matters what the principles mean, the important thing to understand is that in your life; there are certain activities you do with your strength (20 percent) and to outsource the majority of your non-strength (80 percent) so that you can achieve 100% outputs.

So how does it works for me?

Focus on your Strength and Youniquely outsource your Non-strength.

Always have this mindset that the 100% output came from 20% of your strength combined with the other 80% non-strength that you have to outsource in order to achieve the 100% result.

Put it this way, it’s better to use other people’s strength to handle things that you’re terrible at so that you can free up 80% of your precious time to focus on your strength and get your weaknesses covered.

Using the other 80% of your non-Strength from your team members will accelerate your progress towards your goal! By doing this way, you built a strong iTeam!

Find your strength first. This is your core of yourself that you know are not going to change. Begin a good friendship with your strength regardless what your boss asks you to improve on your weaknesses or the expectation of others. Love yourself, discover your abilities and create your responses to situations. You will know enough to call in the other troops (the 80% of your non-strength) to supply what you cannot.

Now is your time to value your strength and forget your weaknesses. The very process of being better at your things (20% strength) will make you better of all things. When you stop thinking of your weaknesses which is someone’s expectation. You may start to Feel So Younger (in Short FSY).

IMG_2924 (640x424)Before I go to enjoy my Friday’s Nature Walk up a Small hill. Singapore’s highest hill standing at a height of 163.63 metres that we called Bukit Timah Hill (Bukit Timah in fact means tin hill in the Malay language). Let me leave a ‘Foo for thought’…

Don’t mistake that when you are doing something (busy) means that you have movement for achievement. It’s easy to get faked out by being busy. The question is: Busy doing what? – Most of the time you are busy carrying someone else’s monkey on your shoulders. By working harder and busies is not necessary working smarter. In fact, day dreaming and setting aside regular period of time for doing nothing maybe the best thing we can do to induce states of mind that nurtures our imagination and improve our mental health.

Doing nothing and just go for a walk are closely intertwined.

Sharing is Good; Sharing is Caring

Every time you pass this Friday Sharing w/You along to a friend or colleague, you make the world a better world! – Copy, Paste & Send http://www.qualipreneur.com/category/friday-sharing/

——————————-xoxo——————————–

HSE2

Health, Safety & Environment

——————————-xoxo——————————–

Banners Displayed in my Malaysia, Johor Setia Office.

20140402_101822 20140402_101833 20140402_101851

 Everyone loves quality 2013-Dec-29   

 Slide1

Friday - I Love Quality 

Acknowledgements

My FSY’s sharing is unscientifically and some are contributed by wife & children, friends, acquaintances. I write and share things that matter to me. I understand that everyone have their own opinions, views, & thoughts. There is no right or wrong answers. Nothing is true or untrue, most facts and data can be twisted to your favour.

To the authors, contributors and original sources, my thanks and where appropriate my apologies if I forget to quote your names.

Friday - if you keep reading

I understand that everyone’s attention span is very short and if you read till here, I would like to say thank you for staying with me till the end. It might be rubbishes to some people but I do know that there are some gems hidden to be picked in all rubbishes… Hope you have pick one or 2 gems?

On behalf of myself, me and I, we wish you, your family and loved ones a Fun, Safe, & Youniquely happy and blessed days ahead

Please bookmark this link http://www.qualipreneur.com/category/friday-sharing/ to read all my Friday Sharing w/You weekly.

Every time you pass this Friday Sharing w/You along to a friend or colleague, you make the world a better world!  - Copy, Paste & Send http://www.qualipreneur.com/category/friday-sharing/

With gratitude

Daniel Foo

Talk to me…
Malaysia Mobile +601 117 563 347
Singapore Mobile: +65 9780 3895

Write to me...

Email: daniel@qualipreneur.com

Know more about me…

Website: http://www.qualipreneur.com/
Public  FaceBook: http://www.facebook.com/pages/FSY-Qualipreneur
Private – FaceBook: https://www.facebook.com/Qualipreneur
Other – Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/daniel.foo.566

Locate me…

Malaysia
FSY Qualipreneur Sdn. Bhd
Company Biz Registration No: 1038514-A
Address: Setia Business Park, 33, Jalan Persisiran Laman Setia 7/1, Taman Laman Setia, 81550, Johor Bahru.

Singapore
FSY Qualipreneur
Company Biz Registration No: 53217431C
Address: Block 256 Serangoon Central Drive, #13-38, Postal Code 550256

 

——————————-xoxo——————————–

LOVE 24/7

Someone said we have 2 choices everyday LOVE or FEAR, I chose LOVE. If you are holding my 3rd workshop book, I have used the word “LOVE” to talk about Leadership on page 14 – “Leaders Stay in LOVE”.

When you tell your friends and family (and/or me – thank you) that you love us – do you take the extra few seconds to become mindful?

Do you ever take a moment to stop and let that really sink in? LOVE.